Welcome Librarians! Looking for more information about a service? Select a service from the menu on the left to get started or see if your destination is on this list of the most popular links for librarians:
Spring Training COVID-19 Status Update – In-Person Spring Training Cancelled – Look for Recorded Trainings
HSLC is committed to the safety and health of Spring Training attendees, and in compliance with recommendations at several levels, HSLC has cancelled the in-person training previously scheduled during April. The next in-person training events are anticipated to occur in the fall.
In lieu of in-person Spring Training, HSLC will offer recorded training sessions. If you have already registered for Spring Training, you will receive information via email about the availability of these recordings as soon as the details are finalized. Information will also be posted in the Access Pennsylvania News.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact HSLC.
- Review a FAQ about the switch to e-resources from Gale
- Obtain e-resource links for your library
- Get the POWER Library Icon or Logo
- Get e-resource logos (subscription databases icons/logos)
- View a subject list of the e-resources
- Obtain POWER Library e-resource statistics
- POWER Library (PL) Code Look-up
Access PA Catalog & ILL System
- Access Pennsylvania Catalog (“Find books, movies, and more in a PA Library”)
- Statewide Catalog for Kids
- ALA ILL Form [PDF]
- Funding and Support Attribution
- Access Pennsylvania/POWER Library Participant Directory
- Updates from the Executive Director
- Instructions for Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies
- Whitelist Emails and Domains for POWER Library and Related Services