The Lender Statistics Report shows the number of all active and completed ILL requests received and processed by your library as a lender.
Select Statistics under Lender in the ILL Admin menu on the Staff Dashboard.
Reports can be generated for weekly or monthly periods.
Statistics are provided separately for both returnable (borrowed) and non-returnable (copy) requests,
The Lender Statistics Report provides the following information for actions during the specified time period:
- Requests received: The number of ILL requests received (in Pending status) by your library.
- Requests filled: For books, shows the number of items returned from borrowing libraries that were checked in by your library. For copies, shows the number of times the borrowing library marked a Shipped item supplied by your library as Received.
- Items supplied: The number of ILL requests updated to Shipped status by your library as a lender.· Average days to supply: The average number of days between the date a request was received by your library and the date the request was marked as Shipped.
- Requests rejected: The number of Renewal requests received by your library that were rejected.
- Cancelled: The number of cancel requests received by your library that were updated to Confirm cancel.
- Not in collection: The number of items not supplied because your library no longer owns the item.
- Not on shelf: The number of requests not supplied by your library (for various reasons).
- Not responded to: The number of requests that were not actioned by your library.
- Not copyable: Indicates copy nonreturnable requests that were not supplied.
NOTE: The report counts actions taken on active requests in the specified time period and do not change over time.